The health of your teeth and mouth is very important to the well-being of your entire body, and while routine brushing and flossing at home is necessary to keep your smile looking its best, visiting your dentist for a comprehensive exam and regular cleanings is essential.
By routinely visiting our office for exams and cleanings, you can:
• Prevent tooth decay, gum disease and bad breath
• Save money by avoiding costly and extensive dental procedures
• Keep your teeth white by reducing staining from food and drinks
• Shorten the time spent in our dental offices (but stay as long as you like!)
• Have a beautiful smile that will last a lifetime
Using the most advanced dental technology possible is just as important as staying up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques. Because our practice provides you with the safest and mostconvenient treatment options available, we utilize advanced digital X-ray technology in our practice. Digital X-rays provide several advanced imaging options designed to save time, provide clearer dental photos, and expose patients to less radiation than traditional X-ray technology.
Our practice is focused on making your dental experience as comfortable as possible. At your next appointment, we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
• Caring doctors & staff
• "You decide" consultations
• Emergencies seen promptly
• Flexible Financial Options